Getting Started with Worship Essentials Standard
Worship Essentials Standard is a self-contained live performance template for MainStage. Designed with the modern worship keyboardist in mind, Worship Essentials Standard includes both the sounds and the flexible functionality you need to make your playing experience truly powerful!
- MainStage version 3.5 or higher
- Mac computer capable of running MainStage version 3.5 or higher, we recommend 2018 models or newer
- 10 GB hard drive space
- Intel Core i7/Apple Mx series CPU or better is recommended
- 8 GB RAM or higher is recommended
- SSD hard drive is recommended
- Any keyboard controller with a sustain pedal
- Any audio interface
- Korg nanoKONTROL2 (recommended but not required)
Creative Ethics Commitment
Here at That Worship Sound and in our user community, we believe in supporting creators of all types and upholding creativity as a valued profession. We encourage all our members and users to legitimately acquire software and use appropriate license versions for each situation. Everyone deserves creative respect, from our favorite plugin developers and programmers to our beloved sound designers and engineers.
Please help us keep creativity awesome: don’t be a pirate!
Downloading and Installing
- Access your downloads by logging into your account at https://thatworshipsound.com/my-account/downloads/
- Click on the red download buttons for both Worship Essentials Standard files: "Worship Essentials 3.2.1" and "Worship Essentials Samples".
- Extract the zipped files and open the DMG files.
- Our products use automatic installers - this takes away tedious self-installation steps and gets all of the required files quickly installed so you can begin making music quickly! Double-click the "Install" option in both DMG files to begin.
- Installing Samples for Worship Essentials